AeroGarden Classic 7-Pod with Gourmet Herb Seed Kit
The original dirt-free indoor garden
Everything you need to grow now; Gourmet Herb Seed Kit Included
Easy, foolproof and 100-Percent guaranteed
No dirt, no mess, no green thumb required
Over a million satisfied AeroGardeners
Enjoy fresh greens at every meal no matter what the season. With AeroGrow’s AeroGarden garden kit, it’s easy to cultivate lettuce, cherry tomatoes, herbs, chili peppers, edible flowers, and more in an energy-efficient, organic-based environment right in the kitchen. This compact chef’s tool includes everything the indoor farmer needs: a preseeded bio-dome grow pod, two daylight-spectrum bulbs, nutrients, and a helpful tending and harvesting guide complete with recipes. Just follow the simple instructions to set up, and the growing process starts immediately, with germination occurring within 24 hours and a mature plant that is ready five times faster than if grown in soil. The AeroGarden system monitors itself to create ideal growing conditions for each plant and alerts you when it’s time to add more water and nutrients. No dirt or natural light is needed, so even low-light spaces are suitable. Plug kits for many kinds of plants are available from AeroGrow.
Seven Reasons Gardeners Love the AeroGarden
1. Garden all year round
• Extends the growing season to 365 days a year
• No weeds, no pesticides, no mess
• No land? No problem. Perfect for gardeners in condos, high-rises, and apartments.
2. Fresh homegrown herbs and vegetables, right in the kitchen
• Garden-fresh food available all year round, “right off the plant and into the pot”
• Grow a wide variety of salad greens, tomatoes, herbs, chili peppers, flowers, and more
3. Revolutionary aeroponic technology–plants grow in air and water, not dirt
• NASA-proven space age technology; plants grow five times faster than in dirt
• Grows hundreds of dollars of herbs and vegetables every year
• Guaranteed harvests in 28 days (herbs and salad greens)
4. Plug-and-grow simple–100 percent success guaranteed
• Grow lights included to ensure healthy growth without a sunny window
• Preseeded bio-dome grow pods ensure 100 percent germination, often within 24 hours
• Microprocessor automatically adjusts nutrient delivery, light cycles, and water flow for specific plant types for healthier growth
• Reminds you when to add water and nutrients
5. Easy, no-mess seed starting for transplanting into outdoor gardens
• Grow indoors to maturity and harvest or use as a seed starter for outdoor gardens for a head start on the growing season
• Seeds germinate quickly and establish healthy root systems for transplant
• Oxygen-rich growing chamber is ideal for propagation and rooting of plant cuttings for cloning plants of your choice
6. Convenient, no-mess, hassle-free growing
• Plant in minutes, sprout in days, harvest continuously for months
• Low maintenance–healthy, vibrant gardens in less than 10 minutes a month
7. Organic-based, timed-release nutrient tablets for healthier plants
• Perfect nutrition and pH balance with more than 60 macronutrients and micronutrients for optimal plant health and abundant harvests
The AeroGarden System
The AeroGarden Includes:
1. Built-in plant-lighting system
• The full-daylight-spectrum, energy-efficient grow lights allow you to grow anywhere with no natural sunlight needed.
2. Aeroponic optimizing chamber
• Creates a near-perfect rainforest growing environment.
3. Computerized “smart” garden technology
• Built-in microprocessor automatically adjusts nutrient delivery, light cycles, and water for specific plant types
• Built-in light timer turns lights on and off
• Built-in reminder system automatically alerts you to add water and nutrients
Free seed kit also included with each AeroGarden:
A. Preseeded bio-dome seed pods
• Enclosed in their own mini-greenhouse for ultra-fast germination
B. Timed-release nutrient tablets
• Perfect plant nutrition with 85 macronutrients and micronutrients for optimal plant health.
C. Tending and harvesting guide with recipes
• Walks you through everything you need to know to grow and harvest your plants, as well as tips and recipes for enjoying your harvests.
Q: What is aeroponics?
A: Aeroponics is a dirt-free growing method in which plant roots are suspended in air within a 100 percent humidity, highly oxygenated growing chamber. Because the roots are bathed with ideal levels of nutrients, water, and oxygen, plants grow significantly faster, are healthier, and have a higher nutrient content than plants grown in soil.
Q: How big is the AeroGarden?
A: The AeroGarden has the footprint of a breadbox and is sized to fit conveniently under most cabinets. The AeroGarden measures 16 inches long by 10 1/2 inches wide by 15 1/2 inches high when it is first set up with the lights at the lowest possible setting, and 21 inches high at the highest level. Currently the AeroGarden comes in only one size.
Q: What can I grow?
A: Salad greens, gourmet herbs, chili peppers, cherry tomatoes, cascading petunias, and several types of basil.
Q: How much time do I need to spend taking care of my AeroGarden?
A: Approximately 5 minutes a month. You will need to occasionally add water, drop in two nutrient tablets, and provide minimal tending to your plants. Most of your time will be spent harvesting and enjoying delicious, fresh food.
Q: How long can the AeroGarden be left unattended? What if I travel a lot?
A planted AeroGarden can be left unattended for up to two weeks, depending on the type of plants you are growing and their maturity.
Q: What kind of lightbulbs does it use?
A: The AeroGarden uses full-spectrum compact fluorescent bulbs exclusively designed for the optimal amount and type of light needed for robust, healthy plant growth.
You can find more information at http://www.aerogrow.com.
Enjoy the taste and fragrance of fresh herbs, vegetables and salad greens grown right in your kitchen. The AeroGarden grows them all with no dirt, mess or pesticides. Plants grow in water, nutrients and air, up to twice as fast as plants grown in soil. It’s easy, foolproof, and 100-Percent guaranteed. It’s self-watering and self-feeding. The AeroGarden automatically controls the built-in grow lights and tells you when to add more water and nutrients. Grow fresh Genovese Basil, Dill, Thyme, Mint, Oregano, Globe Basil & Lemon Basil with the included Gourmet Herb Seed Kit. Seed kits for cherry tomatoes, chili peppers, romaine lettuce, petunias and more also are available.